Device independent. No extension or plugin required. Use Trello anywhere and do not worry about time tracking.
3T - Comfortable and easy-to-use real-time Trello Time Tracker.
Easily track and estimate time that cards spend on lists with pre-defined and your own list names.
Start tracking time by moving cards or just writing a comment: start, bug fixing, end, stop
or by 'Time Tracking' checklist or setting up our Power-Up.
Reports and invoices for separate and all projects in Trello and plan your tasks and projects using Gantt.
Notifications in Slack if a task has taken more than 8 hours or a member has more than one task at the same time, any Gantt project/task can not be added to Trello, and more...
Sign in with Trello »
and get 90-day trial period for free. No credit card required.
Sign in with your Trello account and start working
It’s free for teams that have up to 2 members! Let time be your greatest power. Enjoy using 3T
Trello time tracking requires 3T. But 3T is much more than just time tracking in Trello.
You can easily find answers to frequently asked questions here.
- Realtime dashboard, workload, charts and widgets
- QR Codes
- Auto-start/auto-stop tasks and tracking
- Emails to Trello cards
- Time spent per coworkers, projects, cards
- Slack notifications on overtime and more
- Visual Kanban desk
- Track tasks, coworkers, states
- Manage resources, track progress
- Plan with Gantt and submit to Trello
- Boards and Cards will be added to Trello automatically
- Assign coworkers, track progress, estimate and more
- Timesheet per team, board, card, time calculator
- Timeline for Trello for all your projects and coworkers
- Analytics, Excels and PDFs with time and billing calculations, invoices
- Edit time, remove tasks, filter data, board templates and more