Device independent. No extension or plugin required. Use Trello anywhere and do not worry about time tracking.
3T - Comfortable and easy-to-use real-time Trello Time Tracker.
Easily track and estimate time that cards spend on lists with pre-defined and your own list names.
Start tracking time by moving cards or just writing a comment: start, bug fixing, end, stop
or by 'Time Tracking' checklist or setting up our Power-Up.
Get reports and invoices for separate and all projects in Trello and plan your tasks and projects using Gantt.
Get notifications in Slack if a task has taken more than 8 hours or a member has more than one task at the same time,
Gantt project/task can not be added to Trello, and more...
Sign in with Trello »
and get 90 days trial period for free. No credit card required.
Sign in with your Trello account and start working
It’s free for teams that have up to 2 members! Let time be your greatest power. Enjoy using 3T
Trello time tracking is 3T. It allows your team to track tasks and get time sheets.
You can easily find answers to frequently asked questions here.
- Realtime dashboard, workload, charts and widgets
- QR Codes
- Auto-start/auto-stop tasks and tracking
- Emails to Trello cards
- Time spent per coworkers, projects, cards
- Slack notifications on overtime and more
- Visual Kanban desk
- Track tasks, coworkers, states
- Manage resources, track progress
- Plan with Gantt and submit to Trello
- Boards and Cards will be added to Trello automatically
- Assign coworkers, track progress, estimate and more
- Timesheets per team, board, card, time calculator
- Timeline for Trello for all your projects and coworkers
- Excels and PDFs with time and billing calculations, invoices
- Edit time, remove tasks, filter data, and more